Sunday, February 8, 2009

2/8/09

Ok, today I woke up at 5:30 and my Daddy put me in my jumper and then he fell asleep on the couch. I woke him up about 15 minutes later and we watched TV together until we both fell back to sleep on the couch. Then around 9, Daddy took me into wake up Mommy. Mommy fed me breakfast. Yummy! Mommy's really lucky that me and Daddy let her sleep until 9! Then when we were all awake, we went to breakfast in Mission Beach. Daddy loves their Chicken Apple Sausage. Mommy got the breakfast burrito (boring). Now I think Mommy is going to walk me to the park so I can swing on the swing. It's kinda annoying because I don't fit in the swing so Mommy has to tuck a towel around me so I don't slip out. Anyway, I can't find my binky so I've gotta go. Chico licked my foot. He smells.

Love, Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment